Thursday 5 May 2011

Susana and Chris get ENGAGED!



A couple of weeks back one of my best friends from high school got engaged. Susana and Chris are a delightful couple and I couldn't be happier for them, I know that they'll have a great marriage. They're hoping for a July wedding in 2013 which would give them plenty of time to plan. I've posted some pictures of their engagement party. I'm so glad that I could be there, though I had moments of missing my husband, I did have a blast!
 

Us girlies. Two of my best friends since high school.



We had to start the night out properly and there really is not better way that Tequilla shots and Apple Sours! 





Charlotte said to me, "Will you think less of me if I order a pint!" LOL! She does make me laugh.








1 comment:

Brown English Muffin said...

I love seeing you smile and have fun, I know you miss Adam dearly but it's nice to see you smile.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...