Wednesday 14 September 2011

Day 3 of my 30 Day Blogging Challenge

Day 3: A picture of you and your friends
This one was hard for me, only because my best friends and I find it difficult to coordinate our schedules so that all four of us are together. Since we've grown up we've all moved to different parts of the country and we've all got very different schedules. It's disappointing, especially considering I might be moving out of the country shortly. But without these girls, there is no way I would have made it through high school. All of my best memories from 13 to present day, involves one of these ladies. I just hope that we continue to be in one another's lives because they've made mine wonderful.


This one's an oldie but a goodie. Taken on my 23rd birthday celebrations xx


**After looking I found a slightly more recent one of the four of us, taken Jan 09**


4 comments:

Alida Sharp said...

Looks like you are all having fun together!

Sarah @ ExPat Bride said...

Well aren't you all a gorgeous bunch! Friends will be so tough to leave behind!

I have friends in the UK, but I hope I can find as good of friendships as I have made here after I move. But I know that that can take years, so I will be patient!

ms.composure said...

aw those are some amazing pictures! i def want to try a blogginf challenge sometime in the near future!

Brown English Muffin said...

I keep thinking about all of the fun your friends are going to have when they come and visit you in TN.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...