Wednesday 30 January 2008

Guys Don't Make Passes At Girls Who Wear Glasses

I haven't updated this year! Wow!

Well, i'm still alive. Things are good. Nothing to complain about, nothing great to write home about. But i'm hopeful for this year. Adam says its our year. The year we finally get to be together for always. Trust me, i'm praying and crossing everything I have to cross.

Just wanted to post some pictures. I got glasses, I needed them. I used to wear them years ago when I was younger and the government paid for them. When I had to start paying for them I stopped wearing them, bad I know. Well, my eyes went down hill and I was getting really bad headaches. Now I'm back to wearing glasses and £205 pounds outta pocket!

Here are a few pics of me in my specs!

My girlie friends from work, Jade, Liz & Me

 

Me and Liz

Me, Jade & Monique

 

Well, I'm not wanting guys to make passes at me anyway. I already have the bestest fiance this girlie could ask for.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey now i have found that guys DO make passes at girls who wear glasses so watch out mama!
Lyn

Anonymous said...

you look great!!!! don't you love being able to see???
Becky

Anonymous said...

You look great, Shermeen!!  Those frames really compliment your face!!  I bet Adam likes them too!  :)  Julie

Anonymous said...

You still look beautiful to me!!! Keeping everything crossed for you guys too!  Hugs,TerryAnn

Anonymous said...

Shermeen, I like your new glasses , you are still beautiful !!!!!!!!!! Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

I  love the glasses i think they look great, and hey i just got my new glasses a couple of weeks ago and my Hubby likes em :)
Crossing my fingers for you
Blessings
TristaMarie

Anonymous said...

You look great in glasses!  Very pretty and I mean that!  :)
Hugs,
Vicky

Anonymous said...

You look hot in your glasses.  Don't worry!  Whenever I put my reading glasses on, my husband is all over me!!  hahahaha!

Anonymous said...

Good for you Sherms!!  Great photos!  Hope it really is a good year for you. -  Barbara

Anonymous said...

awww...you look great in glasses!!  I've missed ya Sherms.  Glad to hear you are ok.  Love, Shelly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...