Wednesday 13 February 2008

I'm not quite sure what is with me. I've been really absent from journal land. It doesn't really bother me too much if I don't update too often but I don't get to spend as much time in other journals as i'd like. I read but I don't always get around to the commenting part, I convince myself that i'll email the journal writer but I never do. I need a good kick up my butt. A kick up the butt when it comes to journaling and when it comes to working out!

I'm much better with telephones, I can sit on the phone and talk for ages. Its a good thing we signed up for free calls to the USA, otherwise i'd still be paying crazy phone bills! Anyone who would like a call from the UK email me your number and we'll have a nice telephone catch up session...otherwise, I promise i'll get around to journals and I promise to exercise off the double cheeseburger fries and milkshake I had yesterday and the week before. I really hope Adam doesn't read that or I will be sorry! lol!

Speaking of the man I love, his valentines day gifts arrived yesterday and he seems pretty chuffed. Mine arrived the day before and he lovingly let me open it early since I was having a tough day. He got me a beautiful jacket from Forever21, I love that store. Its cream which means it won't be an every day jacket but its machiene washable. I'm sure Adam didn't think about that but I am uber impressed with his choice. Its most certainly something i'd pick for myself but probably wouldn't bring myself to buy. Also on my wish list, dooney & bourke bag and purse...oh and Ugg boots. Now that I hope he reads! lol!

I also asked him to send me virtual flowers. He wanted to get me the real thing but I didn't quite like the idea of spending so much money on flowers (the prices are hiked up because its a holiday) that'll only die in a week. And as much as I love the idea of virtual flowers, I did go past a florist stall and they had the most beautiful roses. One day, when we're together we'll get a decent vday but for now its gonna be just another day but with and extra long distance hug and I love you.

Its getting late, I'm finding it tough cause with school and work I don't get one day off. I'm missing sleep. I think we should get compulsory naps after lunch, that'd make things so much easier!

Hugs to ALL.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL i agree naps after lunch should be mandatory everywhere :)
Happy early valentines day
Blessings
TristaMarie

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a nice Valentines Day already!  I hope next year the two of you will be able to spend the day together..  Hugs - Julie

Anonymous said...

Shermeen, Hope you and Adam have a sweet Valentine's Day tommorow, Love and Hugs Lisa XO

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for visiting my journal...I look forward to catching up on your archives!  Hugs

Danielle

Anonymous said...

AW Adam sent you such lovely gifts, I hope you two get together for next Valentines day! Good to hear from you and it is high time I got off my butt and did an entry! lol Linda x x

Anonymous said...

what a great guy u have...spike & i didn't exchange since i'm not working, so he'd be buying his own gift...lol...

kj

Anonymous said...

Hi Sherms,
Gem here. I, myself haven't been by a lot of journals. My alerts are still on, but I'm just not reading again yet. :-)
My daughter who's 17 likes the forever 21 store too. oh, speaking of Dooney and Burke, I got one on layaway here LOL! it's just a small size, fabric. When I get it, I'll take a pic and send to you if you want to see it. I would not be able to afford it if it wasn't for the "layaway" LOL! :-D
oohh..Uugs, well my son wants one, but I think that one is a long time coming, it just not on my budget yet.
Glad to read your journal again, Sherms..I'll stop by again soon.
Take care,
Gem :-)

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you got a nice V Day present! I got a dressing gown, which is what I hinted (asked, begged, moaned) for!

Love Sam xXx
http://flaccidrock.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...