Saturday 17 February 2007

Dirty Rotten Trick

 
Ok, so I have to confess...I didn't cut my hair short...I wouldn't be that crazy, it'd take forever to grow back and its COLD here! I said it because I was playing a dirty rotten trick on Adam and there'd be no way he'd believe it if I didn't tell my trusted jland. But last night I confessed the truth to him because it seemed he was all twisted up over the thought of me cutting my hair off! lol!
I get a colour put in, it looks purple (its certainly purple hair dye all over my pillow) but it looks more like a deep red in my hair. I suppose its because of how my hair takes the colour. I would of love to put a brown in, but that'd involve stripping or bleaching my hair and the thought of damaging it freaked me out too much. But the colour shows up in pictures so next week i'll take some to post for yall.
 
Tonight I'm going out with charlotte. Reece has gone away for the night with his dad so i figured we'd hit the town. Its her first night with him away so its a big deal for her, i'm sure you moms remember the first time your eldest went to stay somewhere without you. I plan to stop her worrying by plying her with tequila...of course, if Adam asks we're being very responsible. But its just be ages since either one of us have been out, so we plan to get "fired up". No idea what is means, but our friend says it all the time and of course, she copied it from "Newlyweds". lol!
 
Its only a matter of days until i'm in Florida "aaah!!!" i'm so excited. I can't wait to see Adam again. But I don't have anymore to say about it than that.
I feel like we've reached this strange place in our relationship, I can't explain it. Its like, we've reached as far as we can reach being apart. I'm really eager for us to move onto a new phase in our relationship where we can actually be together. I'm hoping that we can do that at some point this year. Its just really tough. I'm not saying we won't survive another year apart, we could, but I want to have more of a relationship already.
 
Right now i've gotta clean the kitchen. I made my brother pancakes for breakfast this morning, made a bit of a mess which i've gotta clean up. Then i'm gonna go into town and get me a pair of shoes. I deserve it! lol!
But i'll be back again soon. I've going through the journals on my list one by one. I actually need to update that sidebar at some point.
 
I hope all of jland have a wonderful weekend. And remember to smile!!!!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shermeen, Your new hair color sounds cool, ca'nt wait to see the pictures, wow I am excited for you going to Florida, did you know Jorja grew up there in Melbourne Beach ? Have a great weekend, Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

Shermeen, you little imp! poor old Adam freaking out and imagining a practically bald girlfriend going out to see him! it was funny though! he he! Linda xx

Anonymous said...

AWWWW!  Dirty rotten trick it is!  lol   But a funny one!  Well, I still can't wait until I see the color in it!  :)  When you go to Florida, have a great time, be careful, and live it up with your hunny cakes!  :)  I really hope that you and Adam can be together for good some time soon.  I know you will, but I just hope it is soon!  I know how that is living away from the man you love, except, my long distance love wasn't as long as yours, so I can just imagine how hard that is!  Think about you always and be careful tonight and have a ton of fun!  love ya and huge hugs,
Vicky

Anonymous said...

We want pictures!!!  :)  Julie

Anonymous said...

I don't know if I've ever mentioned that I met my husband online and I know what  you are talking about.  There is a point where you just need to move on and finally be together.  I felt like I had a hole or a missing area in my life yet we had so much distance (not nearly like you and Adam) but, it also put things on "hold" so to say.  I'm glad  you will be in Florida soon, have a safe trip and enjoy every moment you have with Adam!

Monica

Anonymous said...

Wish I was going to FL with ya!
Missie

Anonymous said...

lol, about your hair. Very clever trick!
I`m sure you`re quite anxious to see Adam again and I can understand how you must be more than ready to get on with the next phase of your relationship with him. Have a great time here in the US!
hugs
penny
http://www.myspace.com/pennysplace2gogh  

Anonymous said...

Thought I would stop by...you should be with Adam now or soon!!!  If so hope you have the time of your life!!!! I am so excited for you!!!! Be safe and have a great time!!! And am so glad you didn't cut your hair!  I love your hair!  Hugs,TerryAnn

Anonymous said...

I know your going to have so much fun in Florida...thank goodness the weather has warmed up!  I bet your hair looks fabulous and Adam will love you. : )  Love ya, Shelly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...