Thursday 15 February 2007

Much Better!

 
It has been a good long while since i've updated. I just haven't really found the time. And I've recently turned off my alerts, I was getting too many and with me going away soon I figured it'd be best to just turn them off for a while. But I will still be stopping by journals when I can.
 
I'm super excited about seeing Adamus, it's been too long. And i'm eager to show him my new hair cut...let's just say its short...Halle Berry short! I would post pictures but then he'd see it and I want to surprise him! lol! But once he's seen it i'll send you guys some pics. I also got some colour put in, Lisa (formally, Warts & All) was so nice and gave me a bunch load of advice when it comes to colouring hair. Which I truly appreciate because I was worried about doing permanent damage to my hair! But I love the colour.
 
I'm feeling much better than I did in my last entry, but I sure do hate the way my emotions overtake me. I can't seem to control them, I just get very upset. Adam was puzzled by the fact that one day i'm crying my heart out not wanting to talk about it and the next i'm fine. I told him, you've no idea what it's like to be a woman, but soon enough you'll find out what it's like to live with this emotional one! lol! Bless. I'm so pleased he's really enjoying his job, which is rare cause usually work "sucks" but he doesn't complain as much about this one. He's working in a shipyard and hopefully over the next few days he'll be working on the boat. I think he said they were building navy ships, which I think is really cool.
 
I don't suppose I've anything to be overly sad about, things are just drifting along nicely. Guess I can't complain. Think I might take the fact that i've nothing to say as a cue to go read some of you guys journals.
 
Love Yall!
See Ya Stateside!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shermeen, I'm glad you are seeing Adam soon, your new haircut sounds awesome !!!!!!!!!!! Love Ya Lisa

Anonymous said...

OOOOOO!  I can't wait to see your hair!  I bet you look AWESOME!  And Adam will take one look at you and not want to let you go back!!  ;)  Can't wait to hear all about you and Adam, (well not all about you two) but you know what I mean!  lol  You two have a blast and make up for lost time!  Love you and big hugs to you!  
Vicky

Anonymous said...

OOOOOO!  I can't wait to see your hair!  I bet you look AWESOME!  And Adam will take one look at you and not want to let you go back!!  ;)  Can't wait to hear all about you and Adam, (well not all about you two) but you know what I mean!  lol  You two have a blast and make up for lost time!  Love you and big hugs to you!  
Vicky

If this is posted twice then i am sorry, my cvomputer was being dumb!  :)

Anonymous said...

So happy to hear your hair came out great!  Can't wait to see a picture.  If anyone can pull off short hair, YOU can!  Yes, it sucks to be a woman some days doesn't it?  Emotional and hormonal, yep, that's us!  :)
Love,
L

Anonymous said...

Wow, can't wait to see your new do!! When are you coming to FL?? I know you guys will enjoy each other. Will Adam be able to get any time off? I know it's a new job and all...what will you do if he has to work??

Have a great day, Shermeen,
:) Carol

Anonymous said...

Shems, I am so excited for you to be going to see Adam.  Wow, you're going to be in Floria.  It's been a little chilly here lately.  Bring some warm stuff too.  Can't wait to see pics of your new doo! Love ya, Shelly

Anonymous said...

See you soon  :-)
Lyn

Anonymous said...

not too long now. you need some time together! Linda xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...