Wednesday 28 March 2007

Blue Skies

 

I don't really suppose I have much to say, but I figure I should write in here more often. I've kinda disappeared from jland for a while, so much has changed here...i'm not sure i feel the same way i once did about it. but one thing that i'm thankful for is the wonderful people that i've met here. always willing to show kindess and support, you can search the whole world over and never find that.

today, i feel like the scales have fallen from my eyes about so many things. the world is so different to how it was on monday or even the majority of yesterday.

people aren't always what you expect, its only human to make mistakes, but somehow we don't think it'll happen. (shrugs) oh well.

This coming week is Easter vacation. I think they need to get one set date for Easter, much less confusing that way. I don't think we have any plans, but my little cousins are coming to stay which will be nice. And Nathan too. I think my mum likes having a full house. We'll be busting at the seams this weekend...kinda like me, but i'm not gonna do the whole weight loss thing in here...but it's nice having kids around. Reminds me of times long ago when I was once young.

Well...i'm gonna toddle off elsewhere. I hope all in jland are having a good week. For some reason I keep thinking today is Thursday!

 

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gee, you sound depressed to me.  Hope everything is okay.
Missie

Anonymous said...

:(  You sound sad..  I hope your week gets better!  It seems like Thursday for me too, and I don't know why!  Julie :)

Anonymous said...

Funny I too have felt like today is Thursday. I am sorry that you sound so down. I do hope that you have a great weekend.
Take Care,
Louise

Anonymous said...

I thought today wasa Thursday too...and thought ernie was home tonight...so disappointed...it is WEdnesday and he is working...
Becky

Anonymous said...

First of all, I am so sorry to hear about your friend's father passing away from cancer.  That "c" word is just awful no matter how you look at it.  Hopefully your friend has many wonderful memories that she can look back on for years to come of her dad.  

I don't feel the same about J-land anymore either, so it's not just you.  It's lost something special and that was my trust in people.  I still try to find the good, but it doesn't come as easily as before.  So, I hear what you are saying.

Easter screws me up every single year.  Just asked my hubby when it was and he told me in 2 weeks!  I have got to get Easter Bunny shopping this weekend!  YIKES!!  Didn't even realize it was coming up so quickly!

Sending lots of love,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Here lately I couldn't tell you what day is what...I am always asking...I am in a slump of sorts...so exhusted...I think it is what the doctor said would be called a flare up...hurting and barely can go....I try...but I haven't even the strength to get out the door and do things with Trista..however with her pg...she is tired too...but need to get over there and see if I can help her with anything...she would get a kick out of that she knows right now I can barely help myself...lol...the get together sounds awesome...don't know what we will do...miss my grandma lots around this time of year...the 26th was her birthday and the 27th was Carlie's...we are doing a birthday party for her and her friends on Sat....better get rested up...lol..hope things turn around for ya...maybe it is just in the air...lets hope it blows somewhere else...I hear ya on the j-land thing...it has been kinda weird here lately...don't know what to think about it...Hugs,Terryann

Anonymous said...

Shermeen, I am so sorry about your friend's dad, I am thankful I met you online, you are an amazing and wonderful friend !!!!!!!! New CSI tommorow night !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Woo-hoo I am excited !!!!!! Love Ya Lisa

Anonymous said...

Sorry you're so down in the dumps.. I think J Land is what you make of it...sorry about your friends dad too..alerts must have been down..chin up hunny...
hugs
Lyn

Anonymous said...

I hope you have a good week too, sweetie.

Terra

Anonymous said...

aw hope you have cheered up when you read this. you sound fed up...come and talk to us! lol Linda xx

Anonymous said...

I hope that you are feeling better.


Hope you are having a healthy happy Easter!  Been thinking about you.

Monica

Anonymous said...

Keep writing Sherms!  Don't let them get to you.  And a very happy Easter to you and Adam! : ) Love ya, Shelly

Anonymous said...

Hi Shermeen.  Just wanted to say hi.  :)  Love, Shelly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...