Friday 21 November 2008

Visa Issues

I swear, just when I start feeling like I've got all this visa stuff figured out, something comes along to pull the rug out. Seriously, why do they make it so diffcult to just be with the person you love??? I think Adam and I have waited long enough. I'm not going to be deterred though, I'm going to do anything and everything that I possibly can. I just wanna apply already, we've come so close to the finishing line, I don't want us to stumble. But I have found some great online forums which gives me great help and makes me feel less alone.
Thank goodness I have Adam, I'm just getting ready to call him. He should be home from work in a little. I just wish he was coming home to me already. Sometimes I give him such a hard time. But bless him, he takes it like a champ. He has this abilty to make he feel all better. Soothe my soul. And right now, he's just what I need.

2 comments:

LYN said...

glad you found me!!!
so how much longer do you think??
hate red tape!!

Coelha :B said...

Hi there Shermeen! My cousin is having a similar problem with her VISA... Her father is has dual American citizenship and because he did not live in the U.S. for 8 years (he only lived here for 7) it is the reason why she can't apply for citizenship.. New laws.. Meanwhile, her 17 year old brother who does not live in the states, but because he is still a minor got his dual American citizenship in a snap. Weird. Now she is working on getting a student visa like her boyfriend has, or her dad will need to travel to the states and apply here for her-that process takes 5 years... I missed you!! Hugs - Julie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...