Wednesday 7 January 2009

Adam got his visa. I still can't get over how quick the whole process was. After months of us worrying and stressing that we didn't have everything together just right. That we didn't have enough money. We got our visa! It only took them a few days to approve and send it back. The thing we've dreamed of for so long. The invisible bridge that would bring Adam and I together and finally let us live our lives together. Its crazy, its something I've wanted for so long. Wanted to bad, its hard to believe that it's happening. He'll be here in just a few short weeks and the best part...I won't have to let him go again. He'll be mine and me his, for the rest of our lives.

1 comment:

LYN said...

sweet!!!!!

i am so happy for you guys!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...