Thursday 14 April 2011

A Week in the Life of Sherms

It's been a few days since I've posted. I've thought about posting but then something gets in the way or I forget what I wanted to blog about. I'm useless, usually I just type it into my phone to look at later but sometimes my "great ideas" go as swiftly as they arrive.

At the moment, I'm currently suffering from that ailment called a "hangover" though I'm still not 100% sure whether my current health condition is down to the wine or the chilli curly fries. I'm still gonna try and blame the chilli curly fries for as long as possible. I didn't think I drank that much but Adam told me today that I sounded real drunk when I called him last night. Which doesn't take too much for me. I don't go out drinking or dancing very much at all anymore. This week will be the first time in a long time and I've plans for Friday and Saturday too. 

So, due to my current state of health, this shall be a picture post. I'm just too lazy and tired to write. Yes, my brain is still fuzzy!



Hanging out with my niece on Mothers Day. She's such a cheeky little madam! She has to be the tallest five year old I've ever met.


 










These two rugrats came over for a sleepover. And I just love watching them interact. She has a little bit of a shiner after getting into a fight with her brother a couple days back. She threw something and missed, he threw it back and hit her. Let's just say they won't be doing that again, they got a good talkin to and DSi consoles were taken away! lol!





My Nephew celebrated his 6 birthday this week. It was just a family affair and it was a nice evening. I was in FL when he was born, he arrived late and I'd already booked my ticket. Its a little upsetting to think that this could be my last birthday with him for awhile. But he enjoyed his day. My mum gave him this original Disney Peter Pan Lithograph, he's a big fan of Hook!













This is some of my family. We don't all get together often enough now because "life" gets in the way. But we do try and make an effort to go for a meal together once a month, which is usually a birthday round up. April alone we have 5 birthdays, it is an expensive month when you add Mothers Day into the mix.







Out with friends from work for a few glasses of wine last night. I had a really good time. Actually leaving the house and having a laugh with good people is most certainly necessary from time to time.

On the whole I'm feeling so much better than I was a few weeks back, I still have sad moments where I feel like I'll never get through this trial. But those moments are much rarer. 

So for now, I am still...

 

1 comment:

Brown English Muffin said...

So happy to see the pictures of you out for a glass of wine...I know you needed it so it totally made me smile!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...