Thursday 18 October 2007

Simple Girlie

 

Miss Chanae and Miss Syan

Miss Chanae

I just realised that I haven't shown any pics of my beautiful Chanae yet, so I thought I'd post some. She's so adorable and just turned 5months. The first one is of her and Syan, i'm sure most of you remember when Syan was born I posted loads of pics of her...and look at her now, she's only two but she looks huge in comparison to Chanae.

Its funny cause you kind of forget just how tiny babies are when they're first born and how they don't really do much of anything. But Chanae is very alert for her age and already has her two front teeth. She's had problems gaining weight but she's getting there now so hopefully buy Christmas she'll be nice and fat.

When that first picture was taken, Syan was just amazed by Chanae. She doesn't often get to see babies and she was watching my SIL holding Chanae and was holding her dolly the same way. Then she asked if she could hold her...I guess a doll just isn't the same. Mind you, these days you can get the ones that cry and talk and poop and all that jazz...

I have to say, i'm awfully tired. Thankfully my sister treated my brother to Fish & Chips so I don't have to cook. Just gonna curl up in front of the tv and watch a few dvds until Adam calls. Simple life for a Simple Girlie.


Tags: ,

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww..they both are pretty adorable :)  Julie

Anonymous said...

ow ow ow ow ow such cuties!!!!! I want fish n chips now...Linda xx

Anonymous said...

AWWW they are so sweet Sherms...thanks for sharing..hope you enjoy your relaxing evening!  Hugs,TerryAnn

Anonymous said...

gorgeous!!!
Becky

Anonymous said...

Oh wow, they are both soooo cute!! They are cousins, I assume? They will be close growing up, hopefully, since they're so close in age. Enjoy your auntie role, Shermeen -- it's one of the best roles in life!!

:) Carol

Anonymous said...

HEY it's been a while since I stopped bu thought I would say HI!



Tick or treat! Stop by my place!
~Happy Halloween!~

         Sharon
http://journals.aol.com/buggieboo1/ImASurvivor/entries/2007/10/27/trick-or-treat-thru-j-land/2835

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...