Friday 12 October 2007

What is it with Americans and Seinfeld?

Wow, so much has happened since my last entry. I have no idea where to begin...I guess I should clarify that Adam and I aren't together yet. Still doing the trans-atlantic thing but we're still going strong. Recently, I've reached a whole new level of realisation. In that I've come to see just how much I mean to him and just how much he means to me. I often find myself falling deeper in love with him for so many different reasons, but he inspires me to be a better person, to be the person that i've longed to be.

I haven't visted any journals yet...sometimes life carries you away...I hope to. I want to check in on how everyones doing. I'm wishing all of you guys love and happiness.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad the two of you are going strong..every time I hear this song I think of you and Adam...I was just talking about you and Adam last night!  So funny...Here is that song.  check it out.    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EbJtYqBYCV8   It is your song!  LOL.  Been thinking about you...mentally I am good!  I really am...I am in a new place...not happy with Mark still...but learning life isn't going to wait for me to live it!  Love ya girl and think of you often!  Go listen to your song!  If the link doesn't work here is the name do a search.
Plain White T's - Hey There Delilah
TerryAnn

Anonymous said...

I have a cousin in Lisbon-her boyfriend is in California..  I know it's really hard on both of them.  I can see it in her boyfriend's eyes when I mention her name, and I can feel it in the emails she sends to me..  It's pretty hard--keep strong!  :)  Julie

Anonymous said...

Hi Sherms.  Glad to hear from you and that you are doing well.  love, Shelly

Anonymous said...

Hi Shermeen,
I was offline for a while..few months because my computer crashed. I just got back on not long ago and here I am..catching up.
Glad to see you're still writing and things are going well with you and
Adam.
take care,
Gem :-)

Anonymous said...

Americans and Seinfeld?  Hmmmm...I don't know.  Please do tell!  Anyway, I know that you two have carried on this far, you can continue to do so.  Many people have successful long-distance relationships.  You both know this is a means to an "end".  The "end" result being, you two living together under one roof.  There are guys in the military doing several tours overseas with faithful spouses waiting back home...    You are not alone Shermeen.  There will be a big payoff for the two of you when the waiting is over.  Remember "the waiting is the hardest part".  Quote stolen from Tom Petty...hahahaha!!
Love ya!
Renee

Anonymous said...

I have never doubted you two for one minute! Linda xx

Anonymous said...

Girl, I don't know what it is about Seinfeld, either! LOL

Adrian

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...