Thursday 22 November 2007

The Beaches of Cheyenne

 

Does anyone else not wanna get up this morning? Least most of you have a day off cause of Thanksgiving, the rest of us don't see a holiday until Christmas! I'm certainly proposing that the UK take up thanksgiving as a national holiday.

I'm feeling much better today. I had my talk with Adam and I got across everything I wanted and I think he actually listened and got what I had to say. Small victory for me!

I think sometimes my feeling of insecurity can overpower my rationality, especially when i'm feeling hormonal. But I know that my feelings of insecurity were grounded in real facts and so we talked. And I feel better this morning. I mean, Adam is a good guy. If he wasn't we wouldn't have made it this far.

Ok, gotta get ready for work.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't want to get up!!!  LOL...but have to...LOL..the kids just wont let me sleep in yet...but not to worry...one day Carlie will be older and she will and it all goes by so fast!  Big hugs to you!!!  TerryAnn

Anonymous said...

What you are feeling is very understandable...  Long distant relationships are always hard. :(  I hope your day get's better, and that you get a nice restful weekend!  :)

Anonymous said...

HI Sherms, I just wanted to say hi and how are ya and all that, I have A LOT of catching up to do, but I really wanted to let you know that I was here and reading.

Katie Jane

Anonymous said...

love you Sherms!
cool graphic!
nat

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...