Wednesday 21 November 2007

Friends In Low Places

My title doesn't have any relationship to my entry...just I like that song. I'm in a Garth Brooks kinda mood.

 

Happy Thanksgiving to ALL!

I know i'm a wee bit early but well, if I don't do it now i'll forget!

 

Things with me are good I guess. I finally started my xmas shopping, feels good. Hopefully it won't make me too poor. Adam and I have a lot going on at the moment, we're trying again to get in a position where we can get him a visa for England. I'm not getting too excited just yet cause I wanna wait until its more concrete. We'll see.

Things between us are...good? I think. I don't know. A lot has happened in what seems like a short space of time to me. I wouldn't even know where to begin. I guess i'm feeling like I need a little more attention, affection...some other A word...from him. Some kinda recent events between us have left me feeling a little more insecure than you're average 22 yr old in a long distance relationship would feel. But other recent events have left me in a situation where I don't want to put him under pressure, stress him out or upset him. So i'm sitting in a kinda limbo.

Its a kinda wait and see what happens situation...all aside from the fact that once he's here...we'll be getting married. In which case, the time for questions and knowing how we feel would be now. I mean, I don't doubt that I love him and wanna be with him or anything. But sometimes, geez I feel like I need to be a mind reader to have any idea of what's going on with him. I mean, knowing him and loving him will only get me so far into what's he's thinking or feeling. I can tell when somethings wrong, but i'll be damned if he's willing to let me in on it.

Its not so nice on the outside of someone else's thoughts or feelings. Its kinda cold. Lonely. And I get enough lonely being on the otherside of the Atlantic.

 

Oh well, we'll see how it goes. Enough all ready. I've got some honky tonk dancing to do to Garth Brooks.

Have a nice Turkey Day Folks xx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You couldn't be more right..the time for questions is definitely before marrigae and not after...
you may be young but you are wise...
Good luck my dear...
hugs
Lyn

Anonymous said...

Long distance relationships just kinda do that every now and then..I remember waiting for Trista's dad..we didn't have to wait as long as you two..guys just don't stress the way we do over love and all!  Have a great Thanksgiving...Hugs,TerryAnn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...