Thursday 1 November 2007

Pinch Punch

Pinch Punch First of the Month

Should I tell you what I find really funny...AOL make all these changes to our journals...we can add pics and videos but they cant give us more than 9 sad fonts to choose from. Yeah, I know copy and paste but today I just can't be bothered.

Last night was Halloween...happy halloween for yesterday...we didn't really do much for it. Just so you know, Americans have Halloween dialed in. On this side of the pond we just don't and can't do it the same. I think most people were more concerned with the hour long special of Coronation Street than anything else. Mind you, my friends house and car did get egged so clearly some young wannabe thugs celebrate halloween.

I'm not having such a good day today, its my first day off in over two weeks and I'm not making very much of it. I don't know, Adam and I had a wee fall out last night so I think i'm still gonna be down about that until we put it behind us properly.

But i'm not one to sit and mope, i'm gonna go visit master nathan and miss chanae today. Hopefully they'll cheer me up. Right now i'm just enjoying not having to get out of my pjs...i'm gonna see if I can make it until the afternoon!

Have a good day all!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey girl..i am behind on my alerts but just wanted to stop by and show you some love...
hang in there..
Lyn

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your PJ day :)  Julie

Anonymous said...

hugs
becky

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...