Thursday 6 December 2007

Where is the time going?

 
 Where is the time going? I think December needs to slow down a little, i'm not sure that i'm ready for 2008 just yet.
 
I've been so busy these past few days. Tuesday I went kickboxing again, the first time in a long time, let's just say i'm still feeling it in all my muscles. ALL OF THEM. not the best move considering its the work christmas party this saturday.
 
I'm so saddened by the events of yesterdays shooting. We only just heard about it today and i've lots of people question America and its way of life. I think it'd be unfair to judge a whole country by the actions of a few unhealthy people. But one thing that people must question is the accessibility to guns and other such weapons, there is such a thing as making it too easy for people.
 
 
Tomorrow is Friday...I used to have a Thank God Its Friday feeling...but since i'm gonna be working all day every day until Thursday, I don't have too much to celebrate!
 
Its my brothers birthday tomorrow, he shall be 31...hehe...I don't know where i'll be or what my life will be like when i'm 31. I'm not in too much of a hurry to find out, but I hope i'll be happy.
 
Well, time to go window shopping online and then take my little hiney to bed!
 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am sort of glad it is going fast!
I am hoping 2008 is a better yr!


~~Make it a Great day~~

Sharon

http://journals.aol.com/buggieboo1/ImASurvivor

Anonymous said...

I'm lost on WHY someone with mental issues can obtain a gun.  We live in a scary world.  31?!  Oh he is still a baby!  LOL...  When you're 31 you'll be married and popping out child #3!!  ;)  Don't mean to scare you hon..  Julie

Anonymous said...

31...boy...I wish I were 31..LOL..I didn't know you did kick boxing!  I like the sound of your country!  Wish we didn't have a bunch of idiots running around here...do you all get to spank your children if they misbehave?  Not that I do...but was wondering if you all had to worry about kids getting taken away in your country as much...and so many moms work here now days give their kids a cell phone and a car and they are just not being taught right you would never have heard of a kid going in the mall or school and shooting someone back when I was growing up..we were afraid our mamma would whoop our azz.  LOL...hope you are well and no worries...you are going to be happy!  Hugs,TerryAnn

Anonymous said...

Oh 31 sounds good about now... ;-)
Lyn

Anonymous said...

Hey there Sherms!  I know it is very sad about America and the shooting and yes, we can get guns WAY to easy!  Drives me crazy!  I don't know this world is coming to, all I know is USA, has been going downhill for years now and that is very scary!  You go girl with the kickboxing!  Awesome sport!  :)  Well, I am sorry I haven't been around, and I appreciate all your comments, you have no idea how much you help me!  Thanks girl!  
Love ya and big hugs,
Vicky

Anonymous said...

I know can you believe that we are almost half way through December??? Crazy huh!!!  I hope work goes by quickly for you so you can enjoy yourself a  little.

Kara :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...