Thursday 5 May 2011

RP turns 5!



My best friends son turned 5 last month so a few of us went up to where she lives to visit. It was a beautiful day for a picnic in the park and I really enjoyed getting out of London for a couple days to relax. He's a huge Toy Story fan, hence the Buzz Light Year getup. But what 5 year old boy doesn't love Toy Story! It was a little sad knowing that this might be the last of his birthdays I attend, for awhile. But we managed to hold back the tears.














 Charlotte and I couldn't resist recapturing our childhood and having a go on the swings. That poor kid waiting doesn't seem very happy about it tho!

A picnic isn't a picnic without some wine!

1 comment:

Brown English Muffin said...

I love it when I child is in love with something, it's nice to see how long they stay in love with it too.

Right now the only thing my daughter seems to love is Justin Beiber!!! YIKES!!!

Nice that you recaptured your childhood on those swings..good for you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...