Wednesday 5 October 2011

Day 15 of my 30 Day Blogger Challenge

Day 15: Put your ipod on shuffle, the first 10 songs that play


1) Travis - Writing To Reach You
2) Usher - More
3) Keith Urban - Somebody Like You
4) Garth Brooks - Rodeo
5) Jamie Foxx - Get This Money
6) Lil Mo - My Story
7) Mary J. Blige - Fade Away
8) Nelly Ft Jaheim - My Place
9) Carrie Underwood - Some Hearts
10) Robin Thicke - Magic

I don't know if I would stick with this playlist were I listening to my ipod, not my favourite songs, most likely I would have pressed skip. And I'm starting to think my ipod is a little bit sexist.

1 comment:

Brown English Muffin said...

Funny to see Keith Urban, Garth Brooks and Robin Thicke ALL on someone elses ipod besides MINE!!! LOL

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...