Friday 14 October 2011

Sherms in the Middle of leaving home

My goodness, I have a lot to catch blogger up on. It's been awhile but for right n0w, I have to go get on a plane. So far my emotions are good, I didn't cry yesterday when saying goodbye to some of my family. My nephew almost reduced me to tears, I'm REALLY gonna miss him. I just have to get over the hurdle that is my mother breaking down at the airport and I'll be good. I'm saving all my tears for Adam.
Hopefully, the next time I update will be from TN...seriously? xx


Just in case you don't know the song that inspired my title...shame on you! ♥

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a safe trip! Or if you're already here when you read this: "Welcome to America!"

Alida Sharp said...

My thoughts and prayers are with you...Have a great trip!!

Eve said...

Safe journey! xx

Unknown said...

Safe travels Sherms! xx

ms.composure said...

have a save trip!!! cant wait to hear about your journey!!!

Susie Q said...

Bless your heart! It is so hard I know...not as far perhaps but I know the pain of leaving one home for another so well...and leaving behind family.
Where in TN??? I know that state well!
Love,
Sue

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...