Wednesday 12 October 2011

Nothing like a good cuppa tea ♥



I'm loving these mugs, very British, so I won't ever forget where I'm from. Even though I didn't go in for all the William and Kate fanfare, I did want a mug and my best friend purchased the above right beauty for me. As well as another British mug complete with a money tin, so I can drink tea and save up my pennies for a journey back home. Loving these British leaving gifts. She also got me a pair of British socks, will have to post a picture when I wear them.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely mug and tin! I'm very excited for you, you're almost leaving!

Leaving is hard (I literally collapsed from crying at the airport - my brother caught me, strong boy - the day I was leaving my country), but arriving into the arms of your darling is awesome!

Have a safe trip!! xo

ms.composure said...

those are great!! if you find anylike that with texas on them let me know!! LoL

Brown English Muffin said...

I hope you packed some British tea bags to go in those mugs....there's nothing that compares over here no matter what the box says! LOL

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...