Tuesday 15 December 2009

An American in Paris

I'm feeling forever tired, but forever hopeful that eventually my body with get enough rest.

Today was a pretty stressful day at work, with demanding customers. What is it about the holiday season that causes people to go a bit nuts, cuckoo just generally nasty and demanding. I like to think of myself as good customer, friendly. Only demanding when something is wrong, and forever willing to rationally come to a solution. Guess its my many years in retail. But I'm sure if many of these consumers spent a day working in retail they'd have a whole new respect for the sales girl/boy.

My husband got himself a library card and has been bringing home an abundance of books. Today, since he's learning french, he came home with books and cds for learning. Since I'm super awesome, I'd already purchased a cd/book learning set! Personally, I like buying books and having them to keep and re-read. Build up a collection, a mini library! Lol
Still, his French learning will come in handy for when we go to Paris next year for my bfs 25th birthday.

Well, gonna head to bed. Uber tired!
------------------

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...