Monday 14 December 2009

Ready for a break

Honestly, where has this year gone? I feel like its been full on all year round and I've not really had a chance to relax and just enjoy life. Enjoy being a new wife. I guess that's why people take a honeymoon, but we really couldn't afford it. Maybe for our 1st anniversary.
My body is in need of relaxation and a deep tissue massage. Your body is really good at telling you when enough is enough and you need a rest. Well, my back and neck is about to give in on me. And my throat is horse, give me a few days and I'm thinking full on flu. When your body is run down you're so much more likely to get sick. Poor me!

I just wrote Adam my Christmas list so he can pick a few things to get me. So cute that I have to write him a list cause I've an abundance of ideas when it comes to presents for him. Where as he never knows what to get me, I tell him its because I listen and remember! I'm looking forward to our first Christmas and seeing his excitement at the gifts I got him. Though I don't know when I'm gonna wrap them, he's so nosey! Right now I've hidden them good, had to get new hiding place because my other ones were pathetically lame. I'd come home to discover he'd found my hidden bottle of wine or chips!

Oh and this year, I'm going to be baking christmas cookies and vienna bars for Christmas gifts to work friends. Just have to go grocery shopping and make sure I pick up some of those plastic christmas bags and ribbon to gift them. Will let you know how my baking goes...or if my baking goes because we're still waiting for a repair man to come out and fix our oven!
------------------

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...