Sunday 3 October 2010

I'm finding that I'm really gonna have to be on top of managing my time. The workload at uni is a lot, especially considering that its only the first week. But everything that I'm doing, I enjoy. Its really exciting actually and I love being encouraged to write. I also love the talent level in my classes, having people who are talented and passionate about writing makes such a difference. It forces you to work that little bit harder and produce work that is better than you imagined. And I have a good imagination!

Juggling work and school shouldn't be too difficult, I'm just concerned (as always) about Adam and my financial situation. Will we have enough money to get by over the coming months? I'm not sure. And I'm not going to working as much, Adam is not working at all. Yet we still have all the same expenses each month. Trying to think about where we can cut back is difficult, but we're not left with much choice. I actually don't want to dwell on this any longer or it will cause me to become even more depressed!

The kids are coming over to stay this weekend, I'm excited. Its funny, I used to call them The Babies, but I guess somewhere along the line I've realised that they've grown up. I wonder how motherhood feels when I'm around them, because I love them all so much, is it possible that you can love a child more just because they hold yours and your husbands DNA? I like to wonder what our kids will be and look like. Which of our traits they'll display and if we can see ourselves in them. We're a long way off from that, but sometimes I can spend a lazy afternoon thinking about that.
------------------

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...