Sunday 10 October 2010

There's a song by The Script that I'm particularly liking right now called Breakeven, so its going round and round on itunes. I would like to have it on my ipod but I'm still in the process of transferring all my songs from my computer to my laptop, all that annoying Jazz that I don't have time for. And though the song is about love lost, it speaks to me. Or at least the line, "I'm falling to pieces" does. That's how I feel, like im constantly trying to hold myself together. Today has been a rollercoaster of emotions for me. I did have a minute of contentment, where I felt happy to be back in school and focusing on my writing. But a few hours later, once I'd returned to reality my old friend depression came back too and I was wondering if I had indeed made a big mistake returning to studies. Not that developing my education and myself is ever a bad thing, just that given the circumstances, maybe this isn't the best time. Well, I won't know that. Darn hindsight for not showing up before everything goes to the crapper!

Things with Adam and I are much better than my last post, I feel like we've really connected again. Which I love, we do seem to go through periods like this, where he forgets what romance is and I attempt not to be demanding and clingy by avoiding the situation. What can I say, we're still learning.

School and work have created an alliance to kick my butt and test me to the limit and honestly, alone I could not stand all the things going on in my life. Lucky me for getting the husbandly support. OK, well, I am heading to bed. Cause its late and I'm up at 6am. Adam has coerced me into having one beer to help me sleep. I won't need it, but watching that glorious yellow liquid perspire, I know I'll drink it anyway!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...