Thursday 22 September 2011

Day 7 of my 30 Day Blogging Challenge

Day 7: A picture of someone/something that has the biggest impact on you


Our first photo together, Jacksonville airport December 2004.
The husband looks so sad because I was leaving but it started a tradition
where we take a picture at the airport when we say goodbye.  





I say Adam has had the greatest influence on me because we've grown and changed together, he's shaped me and I've shaped him. He's helped me to overcome a lot of insecurities though it's still a work in progress. We met when we were eighteen, when we were very different people but we're still very much in sync. Though he does drive me crazy at times.

2 comments:

Brown English Muffin said...

I can't believe how different Adam looks with long hair wow!!! Young love so beautiful!

Soph! said...

<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...