Monday 26 September 2011

Day 8 of my 30 Day Blogging Challenge

Day 8: Short term goals for the month and why
I think I was looking forward to answering this one least, just because I have so few goals for this month. In fact I have very few short term goals in general, simply because I have no idea what's going to happen in the next few days. And if I do get approved, I have no idea of what to expect of life in TN. Obviously, most important is to have a successful immigration interview later this week. I have been nervous and excited mostly but I honestly have no idea what to expect. And I am concerned in case they want some evidence I can't provide. All I can do is wait and see. I'm trying not to get stressed out about it but we'll see how I do on the actual day.
If I do get approved, I want to spend as much time with friends and family as possible. And just go about life in general. See, this one was so short and boring. Basically, no short term goals except to get approved. Ta Da! xx

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You will get approved Sherms! :)

Brown English Muffin said...

Britain and America have been allies for years so there's not even a concern that the marriage is fake as it's not even necessary for British and Americans to do all that for immigration purposes...so I see no reason for you to post a story of celebration come Thursday.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...