Monday 5 September 2011

You Beautiful Blogger You ♥


So I got this award from Mila over at Free Bird Train. To the best of my knowledge, this is my first award over at blogger so I am very touched to receive it. It is given out to bloggers who are both beautiful on the inside and the outside. 


Here are the rules:

  1. When you receive the award, link it back to the person who nominated you.
  2. Nominate as many bloggers as you see fit for the award, and link their blogs. 
  3. The link to JessieMariem.blogspot.com must stay on the award. 
  4. Tell the bloggers who you nominate, so they can have a chance and nominate others.

Here are my nominees: 

Sophia

Stephanie 


Alida

I would recommend that everybody who enjoys my blog (when I post) check out the ladies above. I'm certain that you will find at least one blogger who you can connect with, relate to and enjoy visiting regularly.

Promise to come back tomorrow with an actual update on my life, things are changing for the better. I hope! xx

3 comments:

Soph! said...

Thanks so much! Looking forward to your post tomorrow. I've been wondering how things are going on your end!

ms.composure said...

thanks for the nomination!!! and glad to hear things are going good for you!! cant wait to read about it :-)

And i will try to get a good pic of me and mr.adventure! LoL he is your typical male...hates to take pictures unless there is a good reason :-/

Chandra said...

Congratulations! I'm new to your spot and am now following along!

chandra
astylishlittlelady.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...