Friday 30 September 2011

Day 11 of my 30 Day Blogging Challenge

Day 11: Another picture of you and your friends


This is a picture of me and some of my closet work girlies. We met up on Wednesday to celebrate my visa approval with dinner and a movie. Of course, there had to be wine too. We watched Crazy Stupid Love and I have to say, it was great. I laughed my hiney off, for sure it will be a movie that I'll buy when it comes out on dvd. I've worked with all of these girls and I can say they are my firm friends, I don't think distance will make a difference. And we're already discussing a holiday together next year.

2 comments:

Mila said...

I wish I had friends like this :(
Sweet photo!

Brown English Muffin said...

I'm totally in awe that you went out to dinner AND a movie on a "school" night!! LOL Totally jealous! LOL

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...