Saturday 10 September 2011

I'm a lotto winner!

Before you worry that I've had millions transferred to an offshore account and changed my name, let me just say...I'm a lotto winner of £7.60! Guess I'll be cancelling that luxury yacht.


The winning numbers for Friday's Euromillions draw:


05 21 28 31 34 and the lucky stars were 01 02






I only had four people respond in time to play their numbers. Then I chose 28 because its the date of my interview. And 01 and 02 for the lucky stars because 21 is my lucky number. My birthday, Adams birthday, the date we got engaged, the date he moved here, the date our application was accepted...21 just seems to be a reoccurring number in our lives.


Of course the tricky question is what to spend the winnings on! 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

a pair of socks maybe! :/

ms.composure said...

LoL!!!
yea i made a lottery ticket with mr. adventure for the first time and made $80!!! i was too excited so we bought drinks :-) and thanks for your advice about my most recent post! i def plan on talking with him this week after he is done with his family being in town and has time to sit down and talk to me about it

Brown English Muffin said...

invest it!!! As Adam would say!! (Just joking)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...